I would like to thank Mitch Teemley for nominating me for this challenge. Like mitch I am making my paragraph into a poem.
Acting I am a toad;
carrying a big load.
In a show;
not knowing anything.
What it would bring?
Just do my thing.
Start to sing;
as gongs ring.
Here are the rules: (With Mitch’s Commentary, which I find perfect!)
- Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e” (Easy-shmeezy! Oh, wait…)
- By reading this, you have already signed up (Um…)
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do this. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure (which means what in the grand scheme of things, exactly?)
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame (not sure where that is, but pretty sure I’m on it)
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame (how does one “wallow” in a Page exactly?)